Wednesday, March 12, 2014

About Me

My name is Randy, and I am 17 years old. I came from costa mesa high school, I play soccer with a club name washington. I like to play soccer because i love the sport. I have been playing it since i was 5 years old, am really good at it, that i can do tricks and have skills with a soccer ball. I like to play my ps3 when i have nothing to do. my favorite video game is Fifa soccer. i play with my friends or brother until they get tired of losing.

My favorite food is all the junk food, but i only eat junk food twice in two weeks. I love fries! i don't like candy i stopped eating it. I go out to eat with friends or girlfriend, go to places and have fun. I like to go out when i can and when i don't ill be home laying down text, watch tv and eat. I have two brothers and two sisters. im the second oldest and my sister is the first. my favorite tv show is family guy. my favorite movie is project X because i thought that movie was funny cool. i have been living in costa mesa for 11 years and same apartment. i look forward to find a part time job after school to make money and help out in the house. Im doing bad in school that i got transfered from costa mesa high school to back bay high school and i look forward to get caught up with everything and go back to costa mesa high my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment